- Working in a team environment with other sales consultants, and will be expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Convincing prospective clients that our agency is the right one to handle their sale or letting, and agree a price and the terms of the sale.
- Arranging advertising and other ways to promote the property in the agency’s window, in newspapers, online and through ‘for sale’ boards.
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database who are looking for that type of property.
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property, pointing out its best features and answering any questions.
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price.
- Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice.
Skill and Interests
- An excellent communicator
- A good negotiator
- Able to inspire trust and confidence in clients and buyers
- Knowledgeable about property sales and lettings law
- Able to work under pressure
- Smart and business-like.